Loving the way something feels is a perfectly logical reason to wear this sweater every day of the week.
Jordi Valentine cashfeel merino wool already has the benefit of being low wrinkle and odor free, however to make sure you enjoy your Jordi Valentine sweater for as long as possible make sure you follow the follow tips.
The best way to wash your sweater is by hand. The reason why? It's in the water for the least amount of time.
1. Fill a basin with lukewarm or cold water, max 30 degrees but preferably cold and a small amount of wool wash detergent.
2. Soak the Jordi Valentine garment for max 5 minutes in the water before taking it out.
3. Rinse the garment several times with clean water so there is no more detergent in the garment. Make sure the temperature of the clean water is the same as the temperature you've wash with, to prevent shrinkage.
4. After washing never wring or twist the sweater to get the water out, try to squees to drain the water out.
5. Never use a drying machine to dry your sweater, the change in temperature will shrink your sweater. The best way to dry your Jordi Valentine sweater is to flat dry it after you gently squeezed the water out. Put the sweater on a flat surface, if you have a dry rack with lines make sure to put a towel on it first otherwise you'll see the lines in your sweater long after it's dry.
6. Iron your sweater of the wool setting of your ironing machine. In case you've never properly looked at your iron, there is a wool setting on it. If it's not indicated specifically use the setting with the 2 dots. Wait until your sweater is dry and without the steam setting press the hot iron on your sweater, you don't have to move it back and forth.
If you don't have the time or patience to wash by hand you can use a washing machine, do make sure you follow the following tips as it's more difficult to control the outcome.
1. Make sure your wash the sweater inside out.
2. Wash in small batches and wash with similar colors.
3. Use a small amount of detergent for wool.
4. Use a wool program on your washing machine, if not possible wash cold and with a 600 RPM cycle. It's best to wash cold on any setting.
5. Never leave your sweater hanging in your machine too long, it's better for the shape of your sweater to start flat drying as soon as possible.
6. Follow the same flat dry and press instructions as mentioned above.
Here are some extra tips:
- Never use a heater or direct sunlight to dry your sweater faster.
- Don't wash your sweater too often, as our merino wool is easy care it's better not to wash it often. If you have a stain, immediately clean that spot for a longer life of your sweater.
- If you have any questions please don't hesitate to reach out.